11 Top-Paying Affiliate Marketing Program in Nigeria 2022 [Join Today, Earn Immediately]March 8, 2022 2022-03-08 19:54
11 Top-Paying Affiliate Marketing Program in Nigeria 2022 [Join Today, Earn Immediately]
11 Top-Paying Affiliate Marketing Program in Nigeria 2022 [Join Today, Earn Immediately]
Affiliate marketing is undoubtedly one of the best ways to monetize your blog and make money online every day in Nigeria, especially when you don’t sell products or services. Joining an affiliate marketing program in Nigeria and other parts of the world can get you exclusive access to new content and special deals for your audience while earning cool cash in the process
There are many different types of affiliate programs that you can join in Nigeria, ranging from online courses to online stores (such as Jumia and Amazon), Software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies, and other business affiliates. In this post, we’re going to explore the list of top, best affiliate programs you can join in Nigeria with the highest earning potential to ensure your blog makes money off its content.
But first, let’s define what affiliate marketing is.
Table of Content
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Why You Should Consider Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria
- Best Affiliate Marketing Programs in Nigeria
- 1. Expertnaire Affiliate marketing program
- 2. Jumia Affiliate Program
- 3. Konga Affiliate Program
- 4. PayPorte Affiliate Program
- 5. Wakanow Affiliate Program
- 6. Bet9ja Affiliate Program
- 7. Travelstart Affiliate Program
- 8. MTN affiliate program rates *2018#
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is when an online retailer pays you a commission for traffic or sales generated from your referrals. You help redirect people to someone’s site to buy their products or services. And for every sale initiated by a link from your site, you earn a percentage–an affiliate sales commission.
Affiliate marketing is built for online marketers or anyone who intend to make money right from their comfort zones. You don’t need to spend the day looking for who to buy the product you’re promoting before you start earning money online.
Affiliate marketing is one of the biggest online businesses in Nigeria, and there is no doubt about the power it holds. It’s possible to earn a good income via the different paying affiliate marketing programs available in Nigeria. There are no limits to how much you can make with affiliate marketing in Nigeria.
Recommended Reading: 11 Prove Ways to Make Money Online as a Digital Marketer in Nigeria
Why You Should Consider Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria
1. Affiliate Marketing Programs have Low Startup Cost.
Most startups require huge capital before anything begins. In fact, with a startup, you can spend a year raising a large investment from investors before your business might function. In affiliate marketing, you only need to spend a chicken change of $3 to $7month for a custom domain name to launch a website (sometimes you don’t even need a website!).
From then on, your only true costs are content, which you should be able to write yourself, choosing a responsive and free CMS like WordPress and website design, and then writing a blog post to help create traffic and sales to your website. That’s all.
Even once you start earning money with your site, your expenses will remain low. You don’t need to rent an expensive office to meet clients in; you don’t even need to hire anybody to deal with customer support like you usually would in an e-commerce venture. So, more profit with less cost.
2. Affiliate Marketing Programs Earn An Income Quickly
With affiliate marketing, you can start earning an income almost straight away. If you work in popular niches such as Fitness and Technology, you can easily make lots of money for every customer you refer to buy a product. And the amazing thing is, you only need to refer a few customers every month to make such a consistent profit.
Remember, you don’t need to offer any form of ongoing support or services to your referred customers. Once you have referred to them, the operator/merchant will pick it up from there and take care of the customer loyalty and upsell marketing campaigns.
3. Affiliate Marketing Business is Scalable.
Many successful affiliate marketers have discovered that scaling their businesses into the white label, dropshipping, or wholesale operations were not difficult. An increasingly common thing I see successful affiliates do nowadays to scale their operations is to launch their white-label operation or skin.
A white label is when another company sells a product or service produced by one company. The good thing about starting your white label is that you can increase your conversions by reducing traffic leakage and enlisting other affiliates to promote your brand. It also is very easy to scale an affiliate marketing site in eCommerce by venturing into dropshipping or wholesale.
Okay, that’s it.
Now that you’ve seen why you should start affiliate marketing in Nigeria, what then are you waiting for?
Suppose you want to build a profitable business online. In that case, this article will be an eye-opener because you will find a host of important affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria and their various links to get registered right away. Here is the list of legitimate Affiliate programs, companies, or merchants in Nigeria. You can promote their products or service as an affiliate marketer to earn passive income online and start affiliate marketing in Nigeria.
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs in Nigeria
1. Expertnaire Affiliate marketing program
Expertnaire is a Nigerian affiliate marketing program that pays users for making referrals. If you are familiar with the concept of multi-level marketing, then you already know what Expertnaire is all about.
The program was founded by Toyin Omotosho in 2018, and it has since become one of the most popular affiliate programs in Nigeria.
Expertnaire is not a scam; it is a legitimate affiliate marketing platform where users get paid for making referrals.
However, like every other MLM scheme, there are pros and cons to using Expertnaire. This article would address all that and other things you should know about Expertnaire.
Some of the major challenges that can cripple an affiliate marketing program are that of information overload and too many product choices.
This problem is what Expertnaire was designed to solve. The program provides members with a set of products to promote, so they don’t have to spend time doing research to find products.
It also comes with tools for every user, even though there are different categories of users on this platform.
Who is Expertnaire For?
As you would expect from the name, Expertnaire is geared towards people who have a certain level of expertise or knowledge in the affiliate marketing field. In other words, it is not meant for newbies.
If you know something about health, fitness, internet marketing, beauty, or any other topic relevant to what’s offered on this platform, then you can make money with Expertnaire.
You don’t need to have a large following or decades of experience – just basic knowledge and familiarity with your niche.
How Expertnaire works – Joining as an affiliate
Here is the step by step processes on how Expertnaire works and how you can register to start making money:
Step 1: Visit expertnaire.com and click on the Register link at the top right corner of the page to access the registration form.
Step 2: Fill in your details on the registration form and click on Create Account. You’ll be asked to verify your email address before you can complete your registration. So, check your email and click on the link sent to you by Expertnaire to activate your account.
Step 3: Once you’re logged in, click on Affiliates in the navigation bar at the top of any page and then click on Products. The Products page will show
When you sign up as an affiliate, you have access to the Expertnaire marketplace where you’ll be able to see all the products that are on offer. There are a number of different niches that you can choose from, including:
Health and fitness.
Make money online.
You can search for the products that you want to promote by category or by searching keywords in the search bar. Once you find a product that you want to promote, click on it to reveal a full description and information about the commission rate that is available.
The commission of every product being sold on the Expertnaire platform is determined by the vendor. The amount a vendor chooses to set as the commission will go to the affiliate, while 10% goes to Expertnaire and the vendor receives what remains.
1. A vendor can choose to set a percentage of the sale as commission for any product they decide to sell on Expertnaire.
2. An affiliate can choose any product they want to market and get paid for it, even if they have no prior knowledge about the particular niche or topic.
3. A 10% fee goes to Expertnaire for every sale made by an affiliate through the platform.
4. For example, if a vendor chooses to sell a product for $100 and sets $10 as commission, then $6 of that $10 would go to the affiliate and $4 would go to Expertnaire with the remaining $90 going to the vendor who is selling the product.
2. Jumia Affiliate Program
Through the Jumia affiliate program, you can make your website or blog make money for yourself. All you have to do is drive traffic to Jumia online store and choose from their thousands of products to advertise on your site to customers, and you make money whenever your visitors buy from them.
Jumia.com.ng is Nigeria’s No.1 and most trusted online shopping destination. They rank number 9 on Alexa as the most visited website in Nigeria at the time of this writing.
Jumia’s affiliate program is great if you truly know how to go about it.
How does the Jumia affiliate program work?
Jumia has reorganized its whole affiliate process to guarantee ease of use while still sustaining extremely accurate tracking methods.
The process is as follows:
Sign up to become a Jumia affiliate on the affiliate site.
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard and choose what product(s) to market.
- Get promotional material like banners, feeds, and deep links from them.
- Embed links on your website, blog, in your social media channels, or an email marketing campaign.
- Use promotional strategies to get sales.
- If your visitor orders, the order will be recorded as a sale for you.
- Jumia will review and approve the sale.
- You will get commission payouts on the 30th of every month, provided your balance is at least N10,000.
- And you are set!
3. Konga Affiliate Program
Konga is another affiliate program you can also sign up for. It has over 100,000 products that you can promote.
They pay very well, and their commission model is tremendous. They pay up to 9% commission on their products. There are no rigid rules or prerequisites to get started with a Konga affiliate, although having a website gives you an advantage.
The program is powered by Konga Affiliate Pro, the leading affiliate tracking software. Konga Affiliate Pro uses a blend of cookies and IP addresses to track referrals for the best possible reliability.
How does the Konga affiliate program work?
Konga has reorganized its whole affiliate process to guarantee ease of use while still sustaining extremely accurate tracking methods.
The process is as follows:
- Go to the signup form and fill it out.
- Log in to your affiliate account and choose which promotional material to use.
- Embed the links on your website, blog, in your social media channels, or email promotion.
- Use our strategies from ODigital academy to get sales.
- Visitor clicks on your Konga affiliate link embed on your site, social media platform, or in an email.
- The visitor’s IP is then logged, and a 30 days cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- If your visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- Konga will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive up to 9% commission payouts on the 30th of every month, provided your balance is at least N10,000.
- And you are set!
4. PayPorte Affiliate Program
PayPorte is another e-commerce store and is regarded as Nigeria’s favourite online retail store.
PayPorte has, since its launch, thrived to ensure it provides to a wide demographic, providing a wide variety of products including fashion and accessories, furniture, fabrics, tech gadgets, home appliances, and more. They provide a seamless shopping experience, and their affiliate program is even as good as their regular offerings.
How does the PayPorte affiliate program work?
PayPorte has reorganized its whole affiliate process to guarantee ease of use while still sustaining extremely accurate tracking methods.
The process is as follows:
- Sign up for free on their website.
- Log in to your affiliate dashboard and choose which product to market.
- Select promotional material like referral links and banners from them.
- Use the links on your website, blogs, social media channels, or email marketing.
- Use well-tested strategies from Odigital to bring in sales.
- If any visitor visits their site through your link and buys anything, it’ll be registered as a sale for you.
- PayPorte will review and approve the sale.
- You will earn 5-10% commission off every sale, accumulated and paid to your bank account.
5. Wakanow Affiliate Program
They also have an affiliate program designed to enable travel agencies and individuals who engage in selling travel products to sell highly discounted Wakanow travel products (flight, airport pickups, hotels, tour packages, etc.) to their customers and make a profit.
You can build your entire travel business with the Wakanow Affiliate Programme. Their affiliate program offers tremendous commissions on:
- More than 508,000 domestic and International hotels (Up to 40% discount)
- Domestic and International Airlines (Discounts on every Airline)
- Visa processing services (Discounts up to 20% on Wakanow.com rates)
- Airport pickup services in over 45,000 locations (Up to 5% discount on Wakanow.com rates)
- Holiday Packages (Up to 10% Discount on Wakanow.com rates)
- In addition to these great Commissions, the Wakanow affiliate portal gives you the power to regulate pricing as you see fit. You can alter pricing on different travel products based on your negotiations with your customers.
How does the Wakanow affiliate program work?
Wakanow has reorganized its whole affiliate process to guarantee ease of use while still sustaining extremely accurate tracking methods.
The process is as follows
- Register on the Affiliates portal.
- Pay the registration fee from the payment link sent to you.
- Approval is done, log-in credentials are sent to you.
- Log in to your account for transactions.
- Use well-proven strategies from Odigital to bring in sales.
You can partner with Wakanow and start making money today. Their commissions come in the form of discounts allowing you to sell a world of travel products at your price.
6. Bet9ja Affiliate Program
Bet9ja is one of the biggest sports betting platforms in Nigeria. They rank number 2 on Alexa.com as the most visited website in Nigeria at the time of this writing. In addition to sports betting, they also offer casino and virtual gaming experiences, including the popular Bet9ja League. Included amongst Bet9ja’s promotions is their 100% Welcome Bonus of up to ₦100,000 – the largest offering of its kind in Nigeria for new customers who register and make their first successful deposit.
Users will further benefit from 170% Multiple Boosts on accumulators and the innovative real-time cash-out feature. Cash Out gives players more control over their betting, which helps to guarantee profits and cut early losses by allowing in-play cash-outs on pre-game bets.
How does the Bet9ja affiliate program work?
Bet9ja has reorganized its whole affiliate process to guarantee ease of use while still sustaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
- Sign up for it.
- Discuss the details with your affiliate manager (Whether you are an expert or a beginner, they have the tools to help you!)
- Tell them what you need. They will provide you with data, images, texts, links, logos, and any other information you need to advertise bet9ja on your website.
- Embed affiliate links in your content
- Use marketing strategy from ODigital to get leads.
- Start earning money
Bet9ja Affiliate Programme offers members a 50% revenue share in the first month of joining.
Here is the real deal. You will get up to 20% of how much each of your referrals has lost and how much they won in bet9ja.
7. Travelstart Affiliate Program
Travelstart is an African online travel booking website offering flights, vacation packages, hotel bookings, car rental, and other travel services through its online booking engine. With branches across major African countries, Travelstart gives users a wide variety of travel booking, tourism, and adventure opportunities. As a leading African agency, the company has many users across the continent, which makes becoming an affiliate a rewarding opportunity.
As a Travelstart affiliate, you will be able to show Travelstart discounts and other promotions on your site. As such, you can earn highly competitive commissions from day one at no cost to you.
How Travelstart Affiliate Program Works
- It’s simple – As an affiliate partner, you’ll earn money every time a user clicks through to their site and makes a travel booking.
- Recommend their site to your users by embedding their affiliate banners and links on your website and other promotional platforms.
- You even get the tools, feeds, and support you need to gain customers.
- A high-quality CRM program devoted to building long-term customer retention and loyalty.
- Feature dynamic flight information on your website with banners and links, and their tracking system will record and pay you your commission at the end of every month.
- Please make use of our strategy to gain and keep customers.
8. MTN affiliate program rates *2018#
There are two ways you can earn commission on the MTN affiliate program. The first is when you buy airtime for yourself and the second is when you sell to others. When you sell to others, you earn more commission than when you buy it yourself.
How to get started with MTN Affiliate Program
Registration: The first step is to register your account and it is simple and fast. To open an affiliate program account with MTN dial *2018# on your MTN number and follow on-screen prompts to complete registration. Open a GTbank account to fund your wallet. If you do not have that already, you can open one either online or by visiting the branch near you.
To open your account with GTB without visiting the bank, dial *737#, and then fund the account.
You’ll receive a text message when you are done confirming the success of your registration.
Get a 2% commission when you sell to others: Selling to others other than you will give you 2% commission on each sale. A mobile phone is already like a way of life for several people, yet not complete without having data or airtime on your mobile phone. The next step you need to take is to fund your *2018# wallet: After your registration has been confirmed. You’re now licensed to sell airtime to MTN and Airtel users and in return, get a 2% commission.
Amazon is another popular online store with amazing affiliate marketing rewards. It has tons of products that you can promote in any niche and they accept Nigerians and do pay directly into your account with a Payoneer account. Payoneer is the best and easy way to receive payment from Amazon. Amazon associate commission is low but still fair compared to Jumia in Nigeria.
To make money on Amazon, you’ll have to drive relevant traffic to your site; not just any traffic that’ll end up leaving your site without taking action.
10. ClickFunnels Afiliate Marketing Program
ClickFunnels is a software as a service (SaaS) company that pays their affiliate partners a recurring income for life for every customer you refer to. ClickFunnels itself is an all-in-one platform that can be used to promote anything online.
They provide special training for new affiliate marketers joining the platform
The best part is, they give 100% tough training to make you an expert in affiliate marketing through their Affiliate Bootcamp. Trust me, you don’t want to miss the training!
There you have it.
If you’d like to get some intricate details on these affiliate programs, tips on how to make a lot of money from them, and a network of experienced affiliate marketers in your corner, then you’re in luck. As always, we always got you covered.
Our digital marketing course has affiliate marketing strategies and influencer marketing that bring in the result as we teach our students these strategies. Upon completing the course, they become affiliate marketing moguls on their own.
Our support community is always available on standby to help you with those technical challenges when they come calling. So what are you waiting for? Click on the link and sign up for our next class and let’s turn you into a success story.
Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is a web hosting provider known for its affordable packages, easy-to-use tools, and superior customer service. It’s also one of the most popular web hosts around, with over two million users currently signed up.
If you want to build a website, you can do so with Bluehost. The company offers shared hosting plans that come with everything you need to start your first website within minutes. In just a few clicks, you can have a domain name, website builder, and content management system (CMS) all set up and ready to go.
On top of this, Bluehost offers WordPress hosting plans and VPS packages. This makes it ideal if you have some experience building websites or have outgrown shared hosting and need more flexibility from your plan.
In this Bluehost review, we dig into the details of the host’s services to see what it’s all about. We’ll talk about its features, security measures, customer support, and more – so you can decide whether Bluehost is right for your next project.
Pros Of Joining Bluehost Affiliate Program
High commission rate. When you refer a customer to Bluehost, you can earn $65 for each sale via their affiliate program. Considering that most new customers sign up for at least a year of hosting, and considering that many will pay for add-ons like domain privacy and site backups, this number is very attainable.
High conversion rate. Because Bluehost is a well-known brand name in the web hosting industry, it’s easy to convert visitors into signups through your affiliate links.
Multiple payment options. As an affiliate of Bluehost, you can choose from different payment options as you see fit. You can receive your payout by check every month or get paid through Paypal every week if you prefer.
Real-time reporting and tracking tools. Bluehost has some of the best tracking tools in the web hosting industry. As an affiliate, you’ll have access to detailed reports on clicks, conversions and sales so you know exactly how much money you’re making with your affiliate links at all times.
Cons Of Joining Bluehost Affiliate Program
The high payouts mean that it takes work to get people to sign up for Bluehost through your affiliate link. While it can be easier to sell Bluehost when compared to lesser-known web
There are several other hosting affiliate programs with higher commissions.
Affiliate links must be edited before being posted to social media
How to Join the Bluehost Affiliate Program
Ready to monetize your website by becoming a Bluehost affiliate?
Once you’ve launched your website with Bluehost hosting using the steps previously mentioned, follow these steps to apply to the Bluehost affiliate program. Unlike other popular affiliate programs in places like CJ (Commission Junction), Bluehost runs its very own in-house affiliate referral program.
Step 1: Create Your Account
Head over to the main affiliate page for Bluehost and click the “Join Now” button.
If you already have an account, click here to log in.
Step 2: Add a Payment Method
Next, you’ll need to add your payment method. This is where any payments will be deposited, up to once per month. After adding your payment method and agreeing to the terms of service, you’ll be able to start earning commissions as a Bluehost affiliate!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become an affiliate marketer in Nigeria?
- Pick your niche.
- Join top affiliate programs.
- Set up your marketing platforms.
- Adopt content marketing strategies.
- Build your audience.
- Target your market.
- Promote relevant products.
Is affiliate marketing profitable in Nigeria?
Asides from having a very low startup cost, affiliate marketing is a very lucrative online business opportunity for Nigerians with a significant online presence.
Can I do affiliate marketing without a website?
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a website yet. You can simply use your social media channels like Youtube and Instagram, to promote your affiliate links.
Originally posted 2021-05-10 18:49:10.