Npower Nigeria: All You Need To Know In 2022July 1, 2022 2022-07-01 15:11
Npower Nigeria: All You Need To Know In 2022
Table of Content
- Npower Nigeria: All You Need To Know In 2022
- What is N-Power?
- The N-Power Programmes
- N-Power Graduate Categories.
- N-Power Non-Graduate Categories
- Other NPower Packages
- N-Power Registration Requirements.
- Npower Requirements
- Which is Npower’s official Portal?
- Npower 2022 Recruitment Form Requirements
- How to Apply For Npower Recruitment 2022
- FAQs on Npower
- Is Npower Form Out for 2022?
- How Can I Register for Npower 2022?
- Who is in charge of Npower?
- When is Npower Closing Date / Deadline for Registration 2022
- How Much is Npower Batch C Stipend?
- What is the N-Power’s Salary structure, and N-Power’s Monthly Stipend in 2022
- How to Check Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- Watch What N-Power Nigeria Is All About.
Npower Nigeria: All You Need To Know In 2022
Having the ability to gain valuable and vital skills is the most important factor in the economic development and social development of any country.
What is N-Power?
N-Power is an initiative to empower youth, which is backed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
N-Power solves the problem of youth unemployment by providing an infrastructure for large-scale and appropriate work-related development and acquisition of skills in a way that connects its fundamental outcomes to improving public services and boosting the overall economy.
N-Power aims to be an avenue where the majority of Nigerians have access to training and growth and to most important to curb the high levels of unemployment in the country.
N-Power is specifically designed specifically for Nigerian citizens who are between the ages of 18 to 35. The modular programs offered by N-Power are designed to ensure every participant is taught and able to practice all the things needed to create or find jobs.
The N-Power Programmes
The N-Power programs can be broadly divided in two categories:
- N-Power Graduate Categories
- Non-Graduate N-Power Categories.
N-Power Graduate Categories.
The N-Power Graduate category, also called N-Power Volunteer Corps is a post-tertiary-related engagement program for Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 35.
It is a volunteer-paid program with a two-year duration. Graduates will be able to perform their main duties in designated public service areas within their local government & communities.
Every N-Power Volunteer is entitled to a computer that contain details that are required for their specific involvement as well as details for their ongoing training and growth. Each volunteer will offer teaching as well as instructional solutions across four areas that include;
N Power Agro Volunteers will provide advice for farmers throughout the nation. They will share the information that was compiled from The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in the field of extension services.
N Power Health Volunteers will assist in improving and promoting preventive health care in their communities for people who are vulnerable, including children and pregnant women as well as individuals and families.
N Power Teach Volunteers will aid in improving the basic education in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be employed as teachers’ aids at primary schools across Nigeria.
N-Power volunteers are chosen to be community tax liaison officers who will serve in their state of residence, working with the tax authorities of their state.
These N-Power local tax liaison officers take on duties that include responding to online queries, managing customer service, and educating customers about tax compliance.
N-Power Non-Graduate Categories
The N-Power Non-Graduate class is designed to teach non-graduates abilities they can utilize to improve their lives as well as the economy in general. The program offers an education and certification program for successful candidates.
The N-Power Non-Graduate class will offer training and certifications in two key areas that comprise;
The N-Power Knowledge program is the Federal Government’s initial move toward diversifying into an economy of knowledge.
The program will be integrated with the eight innovation hubs planned across the nation to offer development and accelerate the technological and creative industries. It is a “Training to Work’ initiative. It is in essence, ensuring that the participants be involved in the market by outsourcing either as freelancers, employees or entrepreneurs.
N Power Build is an accelerated training as well as certification (Skills to Jobs) program that will recruit and educate 75,000 unemployed young Nigerians to help build the next generation of a highly skilled and skilled workforce of artisans, technicians as well as professionals in service.
Other NPower Packages
- N-Power Creative.
- N-Power Tech Hardware.
- N-Power Tech Software.
N-Power Registration Requirements.
In order to apply to N-Power applicants, you’ll need to satisfy all the requirements (if you have any) for the program you are applying to. In general, the selection is determined by:
- Based on your declaration of interest that is genuine in the subject you choose;
- Passing the tests;
- Your determination to push yourself past your comfort zone
- Ability to demonstrate an ability to build the abilities you require to be the best that you are.
The most crucial aspect you need to know concerning the Npower program l is the fact that it’s targeted at Nigerian young people between 18 and 35.
That means that anyone who is younger than or has reached that age is not eligible to apply. If you do submit an application, it will be rejected automatically.
Anyone interested in applying must remember to declare a genuine interest in the NPower scheme they choose to apply for when registering and make sure that you have passed all tests for aptitude that are associated with the scheme and are capable of giving your best in the event of being selected.
The candidates who are interested in the NPower program should be able to prove that they have completed their studies in the National Universities Commission (NUC) recognized University, Polytechnic, College of education, or Open University.
The program also requires applicants to have the required academic qualifications. This includes:
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)
- Bachelor’s Degree
The main reason for which NPower was introduced into the Nigerian system is to reduce the unemployment rate in Nigerian society by involving new graduates in productive work.
Which is Npower’s official Portal?
The Npower official website or portal is: www.portal.npower.gov.ng
Apart from the requirements listed above, every applicant is expected to supply the following documents and information when registering before their application is considered successful.
- Active phone number
- Email address
- Evidence of Nigerian Nationality ( National ID Card or PVC)
- Birthplace of the child
- Birth date
- A carefully compiled Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Number of verification at the bank (BVN)
- Degree certificates.
Npower 2022 Recruitment Form Requirements
N-Power hopes to create an environment where the majority of Nigerians are able to access training and growth. In the moment, however, the first modular programs of N-Power are specifically designed for Nigerian citizens aged between 18 and 35.
You must satisfy the minimum specifications (if you have any) for the program you are applying to. In general, the selection is determined by:
If you have expressed an interest that is genuine in the field you choose to pursue;
While there are some requirements that are set to follow We will be counting on you to be the master of the procedure and be the leader in the direction you take in order to make the most of the education you receive.
In the context of N-Power, a graduate must have the minimum requirement of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree earned from an institution of higher education.
How to Apply For Npower Recruitment 2022
Application is done on the Npower official website www.portal.npower.gov.ng to visit the application portal. There you will find more information about how you can apply on the portal.
FAQs on Npower
Is Npower Form Out for 2022?
The deadline for applications to apply for the job is March 31, 2021. The Npower closing date for 2022s recruitment has yet to be disclosed since the registration date is not yet available on the internet.
Npower recruitment 2022 is in the process of being announced. Please use the comment below to let us know if you require an update from us.
How Can I Register for Npower 2022?
The first step for registration is to simply log in to the Npower portal by clicking www.npvn.npower.gov.ng, then log in and fill out the Npower application form.
Who is in charge of Npower?
The Minister responsible for the NPower program is Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouk. She attended a meeting with the Focal Persons of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) representing the 36 states as well as the FCT at the NSIP Strategic Review Meeting 2021 on the 6th of January 2022 in Abuja and demanded State Focal Persons on National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) to ensure that they implement and provide rewards to all beneficiaries in the nation.
When is Npower Closing Date / Deadline for Registration 2022
NPower has announced they are aware that their online application portal will be shut down six weeks after the start date of the job.
The registration began on the 26th of June 2022 and will close precisely 6 weeks after the date. If you’re looking to sign up for the program, complete the registration by the deadline.
The conditions are:
- An ID that is valid
- A.D. or B.Sc from any institution of higher education
- Should be between 18 and 35 years old
How Much is Npower Batch C Stipend?
Npower graduates have the right to receive an annual stipend amounting to thirty thousand Naira (N30,000) for non-graduates, while graduate Npower beneficiaries will be paid an annual salary of 10 000 Naira (N10,000).
What is the N-Power’s Salary structure, and N-Power’s Monthly Stipend in 2022
- The N-power Technology (Software) Program Stipends Structures of 20,000 – 40,000 per month.
- The N-power community Education Programme Stipends a Structure of 10,000 to 30,000 per month.
- N-power Teach Programme Stipends Structure 28,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Agro Programme Stipends Structure 25,000 – 30,000 monthly
- N-power Health Programme Stipends Structure 30,000 – 40,000 monthly
- N-power Tech (Hardware) Programme Stipends Structure 20,000 – 40,000
- N-power Build Programme Stipends Structure 27,000 – 30,000
- N-power Creative Programme Stipends Structure 10,000 – 30,000 monthly
How to Check Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2022
To check your name on the listing of Npower candidates that have been shortlisted for all states in Nigeria. Follow these steps to find your name:
- Log in on the Npower portal www.npower.gov.ng
- In the field that is provided, type in your login information (Phone number (BVN, phone number or email address) and also your password).
- Verify your status as a Preselection candidate.
- If you have been selected your name will be displayed and you will be notified via email or SMS confirming your choice.
- Note that shortlisted candidates will have to go through an exercise of physical verification before they can be included in the list of final candidates.
Watch What N-Power Nigeria Is All About.
Originally posted 2022-01-13 23:30:58.